Saturday 5 April 2014

HSMJ - Aussie Homeschool Interview

In my life this week…
Today I am sharing a little more about myself in an interview guest post over at Aussie Homeschool.


In our home school this week…
  • It's been a busy week for the end of term.  
  • We spent a day over at Science Works exploring the science behind Rescue.
  • We also started a new Unit Study: Seabird.  I'm looking forward to sharing the resources we use and discover at the end of the month with the Poppins Book Nook.
  • Sir N completed I Can Read It book 2
  • We spent a day at Werribee Open Range Zoo exploring the new interactive area for children: Ranger Kids.  We also took time to explore the lion, cheetah and gorilla exhibits and went on a Safari Bus tour.
  • Continued with recorder lessons.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
My favourite thing this week was…
Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
On Pinterest I found...
I’m grateful for…
  • A husband who is faithful, who looks after us well and provides for us daily.
  • The extra hour of sleep tonight!
  • The two ladies at Woolworths who blessed me with cards to complete the Dreamworks Card collection.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥