Saturday 19 April 2014

HSMJ - The one with the Blood Moon

In my life this week…
I really enjoyed this very funny YouTube clip of an April Fools prank played on a professor by his highschool class this year.  If you need a good laugh be sure to pop on over and watch it.

We had a wonderful week this week.  It's so good to be blowing the dust off my DSLR :) On Tuesday evening we took a drive down to the ocean front near our home in Melbourne to see the total lunar eclipse showing a blood moon.  Unfortunately the wind was blowing and we couldn't stabilize our camera's but it was good to see and take some photographs.

Red Moon by Sir N

In our home school this week…
  • Went to experience a total lunar eclipse.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Holidays are good having a rest
My favourite thing this week was…
Questions/thoughts I have…
  • Do you know anything about Zentangle ? Can you recommend any resources ?
Things I’m working on…

In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m grateful for…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Wow these young gentleman have beautiful voices. I hope they will make an album. Here is there 2014 Britain's Got Talent audition. Rather surprising considering they have only been singing together for a month.


Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥