Saturday 2 August 2014

HSMJ it's full moon

In my life this week…
I feel so annoyed my HSMJ from this week disappeared from my drafts so all the links I was keeping to share are gone ....

I had a steep learning curve this week ... I learned that people read graphics and not the small print ...

Super Moon


I am really excited.  The Old Schoolhouse is hosting a back to school sale for the month of August and they will be having some excellent discounts up to 90% off of some things. Every day there is a new special so be sure to check their store page. 

In our home school this week…
  • We explored Melbourne Museum
  • Practiced keyboard skills with UberSmart
  • Coloured in some tessellating shapes
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
My favourite thing this week was…
Things I’m working on…
On the WWW I’m reading…
I’m grateful for…
  • Wonderful friends who support and encourage me.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

If language is not correct, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, then what must be done remains undone; if this remains undone, morals and art will deteriorate; if justice goes astray, the people will stand about in helpless confusion. Hence there must be no arbitrariness in what is said. This matters above everything. ~Confucius

Blessings

Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥