Tuesday 2 September 2014

Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome? {Tuesday's Treasures}


  • Format: Paper back
  • Number of Pages: 48 pages
  • ISBN 10:1843102064
  • ISBN 13:9781843102069
  • Author Jude Welton,
  • Illustrator:Jane Telford
Aspergers Syndrome touches the lives of many families today who are daily facing the struggle to help these special children to cope with a rapidly ever changing world around them. 

If you know someone who has AS, work with someone or have family or friends that have AS and would like to better understand the world from their perspective and find out how to support them and enable them to be successful in their day to day lives I highly recommend Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?   I read this gem of a book out loud in two short sittings.  It is an easy encouraging read.  It is also an excellent book to read to any student who has just recently been diagnosed with AS.

Blessings
Chareen
Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed
*********************************************************************** 


Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures. I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books and Resources out there out there hiding on shelves and somewhere on the internet.

I invite you to blog about

  • a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library,
  •  a great homeschool item you have found and
  •  any new resources you are enjoying. 
Grab the button for your post and add a link to your post below. I would love to read about your treasures. 
Every bed of Roses

Please Grab the button add it to your post
Add your link below


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥