Wednesday 3 December 2014

Advent Resource List

I love Advent and all things Christmas.  This Year I've been inspired by Collette over at The Art of Being Mama and I want to make a new Advent calendar.    Isn't this beautiful ?  You should see her other pictures on Celebrating Advent - This Years' Jesse Tree. There is a full tutorial over at Shower of Roses: A No-Sew Picture Tutorial with Readings. This is going to be so much fun. 
Source
Books for Advent

On the WWW
On Pinterest
Click on the graphic to see the collection of ideas on Pinterest





Upcycled Nativity
10
 A couple of years ago we made this Upcycled Nativity set which has become a part of our decoration set.

I'm so grateful to the older women who mentored me in New Zealand and taught me the value of creating and mainaining Christmast Traditions with my children.

What will you be using this year for Advent ?

Blessings

Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥