Saturday 28 February 2015

It's been a slow week {HSMJ}

 In my life this week…
  • I am one happy Mom.  I have finally moved my homeschool goodies into one room and got it into a mostly workable space.  It needs some finishing off touches but I'm looking forward to homeschooling in there this year.  
  • I was sick from Monday to Thursday and am so very pleased that I'm feeling so much better now.
  • I was a little surprised at a spike in traffic to my blog this week and discovered it came from this post about my Bread Bag Clip Cable Labels post.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
  • We spent the week cuddled on the couch reading.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Due to me not feeling well this week we stayed home
My favourite thing this week was…
  • I received an email from a blogging buddy who is coming to Melbourne so we are going to meet in person hopefully after four years of cyber friendship.  Counting the days ...
  • I've so enjoyed watching the Gardener Quad Squads progress.  This week they have three of their four girls home and have been sharing on their blog too.

 Things I’m working on…
  • I'm contemplating adding drop down menus to my blog.  What do you think ?
  • Paul and I really enjoyed watching IndoctriNation this week along with some friends.  I think you will find this documentary a very interesting watch.

 On the WWW I’m reading…

 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

  • Week in Review
  • Field Trips
  • School Work 
  • Homeschool projects
  • And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥